Places in Seoul come and go as quick as the weather changes and sometimes it sucks when you fall in love with a place and am not able to find it again. Coming back this time, there were some memory etched eateries, shops and places I wanted to revisit, yet they have either closed, moved with no new location listed, or just MIA for no reason at all. It's only been two years, but I feel the pace of things in Korea, and for that matter, Asia, is so much quicker than that of North America.

Thus, I really felt a need to make a post about the infamous "Dr.Fish" Cafe in Seoul as it felt like my friends and I took a while before we finally discovered its location after going out of our way to hunt it down specifically. I love reading travel blogs and insights bloggers have to share as I'm one myself, but the only downfall is that blogs are not in real-time, as in it isn't written the day the reader reads it and wants to do or go to what is suggested. Thus, I must put a disclaimer that as of June 2014 this cafe is existing (moved from Gangnam,where it use to be located two years ago). 
Inside of "Dr.Fish" cafe (4th Flr)
So I never got to go to this cafe to get my dead skin on my feet eaten two years ago, but ironically I was able to get it done a few times during my SEA trip. However, my friends had never tried it before so we really wanted to go knowing how diverse and abundant the cafe culture here in Seoul is. Even though we had very precise directions from one blog about its hidden location in Gangnam, we traveled all the way there to only find out it was gone. Thankfully on another day, my Korean friend used Naver (the Korean equivalent to Google) to hunt down its present location and fingers cross, it still exists, but in Myeongdong now.

Directions

In terms of directions, I think the best I can give is to exit out of Eulgiro Ipgu station (green line) exit 5 where you will be coming out of the back end of Myeongdong. Then either ask for directions from people on the street or  figure out how to get directions to go to Hotel Sky Park Central via maps (I'm sure giving this as a landmark will be much more permanent then eateries and shops that close and open so often) which is about a 5-6 minute walk away. From the entrance of the hotel, look across the street and there should be a building with the a green tree symbol on one of the floors (the space/design looks very natural and rustic like). On the main floor where the entrance of the building is, there is a sign with these words "나무그늘" which literally translates to "the shade of a tree" cafe and it resides from the 4th to the 6th floor. Take the elevator up to the fourth floor and voila, you have arrived! The cost is only 3000W for 20 minutes, but you have to also purchase at least one drink on the menu in order to get this service done (4000-7000W). It's not bad at all for a cafe like this and as there was a promotion going on, we even got a free toast with the purchase of two drinks (honey bread mmmm!). 
Find this hotel entrance (the fish cafe is in a building across the street!)
Sign on the main street of the building-walk or take the elevator to the 4th floor
You make your purchase on the 4th flr than proceed to the 5th flr for the Dr. fish experience
The procedure
All in all it was worth the experience and the cafe is very comfortable while the fish tank is sanitized and highly hygienic. Even if you didn't want to try the fish experience, this is a great cafe to just relax and chill at.

If there are any questions, please comment below as I know how frustrating it can be not being able to find something!