After almost 24 hours of travelling including flight changes, delays, commute and early mornings, I'm finally in Korea and its currently 4am here. I don't know if I'm exactly jetlag as I woke up feeling the need to go to the washroom haha.

My flight from YEG-SFO (2 hours) then SFO-YEG (10 hours + 1 delay) went exceptionally well. Though its spring break, the leg to Korea was pretty quiet and I even had the seat next to me empty so that was nice. I also felt like I got a lot done: watched 2.5 movies, crash course of korean notes, updated my resume, drafted a blog, journaled, prayed, went to the washroom inbetween dozing on and off and wondered if I would ever get to watch Frozen and I did!

It's been a while (or maybe even a first) since I've been on a long haul  plane wth no personal movie screen and only one big one in the front of my seating section, but I actually didn't mind that since I dislike it when my eyes are buzzed out from staring at a screen less than a ruler away. Overall, United Airlines wasn't that bad at all and I didn't mind their plane food minus this dry bun of a snack sandwich I got- absolutely nothing could've saved its case.

Also I hope my Korean comes back quick! I'm living with an exchange friend right now and her parents only know Korean, which is really making me work hard to recall the knowledge inside of me. I also forgot how curious Koreans are in foreigners...this adjussi (older man) kept insisting to help and get me to the right stop on my shuttle bus at the airport. Guess he figured a Chinese Canadian girl would run into problems...though I haven't at all- its been all blessings so far!