Decisions made.

Korean- got into beginner 3! I went to the office to inquire about it and so they looked at my test and said I actually scored in between two levels. I thought I sit through beg.2 class one more time just to make sure I wanted to switch, because once I switched, there was no turning back. However, half way through class, my teacher asked if I had wanted to switch or stay in class, so I took this as a sign and switched. I don't regret, beg.3 is already more challenging, but I rather work harder than sit in a class that is repeating grammar lessons I have already learned just so I could get a better mark.

Taekwondo- I got in with approval and the teacher, Master Kim, has taught in Edmonton before!!! Imagine how excited I was to find out that someone knew where Edmonton was! WOOT! I didn't have to tell him that it was 'next to Vancouver,' as I have told everyone who has been clueless about my hometown...not really 'next to' but close enough, how would they know anyways right? This class is only once a week and I'm quite nervous about it as I have never done anything like this before, but I'm sure it will be fun and there are locals in the class too!

International Business- keeper

Human Factors-keeper

I really like my schedule now. I only have one class Monday and Friday, which is Korean from 4-6pm as it is everyday. Yonsei's class scheduling is different from U of A; instead of a set block M/W/F and T/R, you can have two hours of classes on Tuesday and a one hour block on a Thursday, or three consecutive blocks back to back, such as my design class. Thus, the bulk of my work load is between Tues to Thurs. I'm more relieved now that my classes are set in stone.

Today is Friday and I'm ready for the weekend!