I think my last twenty-four hours in Singapore must've been the cherry on top of my whole time there. I started the day on my own picking up a visa I need for later, then I headed to Gardens at the Bay to check out the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest with my friend. It's interesting how local residents pay less than foreigners and also have the option of visiting one or the other while foreigners have to buy a combined ticket for both exhibits. Thankfully my Tiger Air boarding pass gave me a discount which worked out so I was just paying local resident rate.

There was a special 'Tulipmania' exhibit going on so the Flower Dome was especially a rainbow of imported Tulips from Amsterdam. This called for my photo opportunities and of course selfie times haha. The plants itself were quite interesting, but maybe because I came from the Tropical Spice Garden in Penang that I didn't find the Cloud Forest too interesting (so if you have the choice, just go to the Flower Dome). Silly me, I always thought the Cloud Forest referred to those wired 'Avatar-like' glowing trees in the Gardens and Marina Bay Sands (MBS) that you see on advertisements for Singapore, but apparently that's a whole other thing, though these 'trees' are so much more prettier at night-they glow in an array of colours.
"Avatar" like trees
What mesmerized me was the view of this whole area. I can't believe I left the heart of Singapore for my very last day, but I guess it made it even more memorable. Despite nothing being real (my friend told me Singapore increased its land mass by 'building' land where the MBS and the Gardens now stand-so crazy don't you think?) the infrastructure and design of everything in sight was very impressive.
That night we went to the Esplanade Theatre where they have a roof terrance that you can go to (for free) and get a bomb view of the MBS and surrounding area. It's  jaw dropping amazing and you definitely wouldn't have known without a local telling you what I term secret places (thank You!). We even caught the light show that happens every night at 9:30pm which brought out a lot of professional photographers to snap some beautiful images.

Afterwards we headed to Ku De Ta bar at the top of the MBS. Usually, they charge a $20 fee for non guests to go up to the top for the view during the day, but in the evening as the bar is open, it's free as long as you buy a drink. Of course there was a catch and that was that the cost of drinks were quite high. For a Singapore Sling (supposedly Singapore's cocktail) it came to $23, but the view was worth it and at least you're getting something with the cost besides the view.

I can't believe Singapore has come and on now as it has actually been my longest stay so far on this SEA journey, but I know God is not stopping the learnings, divine appointments, nor adventures. Thank YOU whether you treated me or not, gave me a tour, drove me, or did something or anything for me in this Merlion city because at the end of the day, it made my time in Singapore so welcoming and I'm beyond blessed.
On a side note, Popiah is bomb, try it!
"See-aeh-See-aeh my Pung Yo-s :)"